Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by jp...@alu.um.es on 2004/11/25 09:36:54 UTC

Problem with contrib:Tree

Hi all,

i have build an application web in Tapestry and i have deployed with JBOSS. The
application works correctly when i access from the same lan where it is
deployed but fails when i access from internet. It is inusual that the
application web only fails in the pages that contains a component contrib:Tree.
When i click a node of the tree the application do nothing and i must show the
child nodes. What is happening ?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Problem with contrib:Tree

Posted by Tsvetelin Saykov <ts...@rushmore-digital.com>.
Hi,

Yes, this could be the problem. To solve it you should implement your custom TreeDataModel and re-write methods
Object getObject(Object objUniqueKey); and Object getUniqueKey(Object objTarget, Object objParentUniqueKey);.

For example if you have some unique property in your tree node data object (long, string etc) you can return it as node uid.

Tsvetelin.

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.