Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Kevin <he...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/05 19:18:38 UTC

Looking for cocoon 2.1.4-dev package

Hi,

I'm developing on an old version of DaisyWiki, and I'm having some
maven issues for which the maven.xml development file explicilty says:

   | Note that you'll need at least Cocoon 2.1.4-dev for this to work because
   | of a fixed bug in the xpatch task.

Where can I find this download?

Thanks,
Kevin

Re: Looking for cocoon 2.1.4-dev package

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 05.06.2007 19:18, Kevin wrote:

>   | Note that you'll need at least Cocoon 2.1.4-dev for this to work
> because
>   | of a fixed bug in the xpatch task.
>
> Where can I find this download?

Unfortunately, 2.1.4-dev is very unspecific. It just means somewhere
between 2.1.4 and 2.1.5. So you probably need to switch to at least
Cocoon 2.1.5. The source code is available in the SVN repository (web
view at [1]). Such an old version can be downloaded from the archives
[2]. But I wonder why you can't switch to the latest 2.1 release which
is 2.1.10 [3].

Joerg

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cocoon/tags/cocoon-2.1/RELEASE_2_1_5/
[2] http://archive.apache.org/dist/cocoon/SOURCES/