Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Mihir Chhaya <mi...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/24 13:33:14 UTC

Wicket 8

Hello,

On apache wicket website download section, there is link for wicket 8
snapshot. Just curious; is there planned or projected date decided for the
final release?

Thanks,
-Mihir.

Re: Wicket 8

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
Not yet AFAIK. We have just started to work on it scathing some ideas about
adopting java 8 and improving the APIs.

Re: Wicket 8

Posted by Mihir Chhaya <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the reply.