Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by "Luff,Chris" <Ch...@Cerner.com.INVALID> on 2019/03/12 15:46:20 UTC

Apache NetBeans IDE 10.0 (Build 20190312-unknown-revn)

Curious…I just built from source…is this build version valid? I am about to release a  nbscala version to the plugin repository. I want to make sure it will install happily on others machines.

Thanks

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message and any included attachments are from Cerner Corporation and are intended only for the addressee. The information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute inside or non-public information under international, federal, or state securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024. Cerner Limited, Registered in England no 2519305, Registered Office 37 North Wharf Road, London W2 1AF.

Re: Apache NetBeans IDE 10.0 (Build 20190312-unknown-revn)

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@oracle.com>.
Best to build off vc3 and, once released, the final release. If you want to be 100% sure.

Gj

Sent from my iPhone