Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Arik Levin ( Tikal )" <ar...@businesslayers.co.il> on 2002/07/11 19:32:56 UTC

tiles as attribute's value - is it possible ?

            Hi all.

                        I have some tag which I want it to be like this:

name="title" />" />

                        As I saw after some searching I saw that some of you
out there did it like this:

                               <tiles:useAttribute name="title"
classname="java.lang.String" ignore="true"/>

                        Did somebody has manage to come up with a cleaner
idea?

Re: tiles as attribute's value - is it possible ?

Posted by Cedric Dumoulin <ce...@lifl.fr>.
  Hello,

  If you have access to the

  If you don't want some Tiles code in your tag, use the classic tag way of life : modify your tag to take the attribute name as input, and retrieve the value from the page context.
  Before using your tag, put the requested tiles' attribute in page context :
<tiles:importAtribute name="title />  <!-- put tiles attribute in page context -->

  Hope this help,

        Cedric

Visual Basic to struts connection

Posted by Martin Kuypers <m....@wanadoo.nl>.
Hi all

Can anybody tell me what is the best way to connect the Microsoft world
(Visual Basic) to a Struts based platform

I woul appreciate some example code