Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Nishant Neeraj <ni...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/24 21:52:56 UTC

UploadProgressBar and AjaxSubmitButton

Hi,

I am trying show UploadProgressBar while the form submission is done by
AjaxSubmitButton / Link. The problem is, I do not see progress bar when I
use AjaxSubmitButton (it works with regular form submission button).

I have set setRenderBodyOnly(false) for the progress bar and added it to
ajax target of the button.

In all cases file gets uploaded successfully.

Any pointer? Anything that I am missing here?

Regards,
Nishant

Re: UploadProgressBar and AjaxSubmitButton

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
if you call setRenderBodyOnly(false)  on a component it will not work via ajax
you should try calling setoutputmarkupplaceholdertag(true) on the
progress bar after creating it.

-igor