Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by Jeff Elsloo <el...@apache.org> on 2018/08/06 21:56:57 UTC

new committer: Rawlin Peters

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Traffic Control has
invited Rawlin Peters to become a committer and we are pleased to
announce that he has accepted.

Rawlin has been an influential member of our community by helping lead
development of several new large features that spanned several
components, such as the new geolocation based client steering feature
that included a major refactor to support additional detail around
origins. Rawlin has provided leadership in our community by helping
others when problems arise, providing assistance to other developers,
participating in architecture discussions, writing documentation, and
as mentioned, leading large development efforts.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since
there is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should
enable better productivity. Being a PMC member enables assistance with
the management and to guide the direction of the project.
Jeff

Re: new committer: Rawlin Peters

Posted by Dave Neuman <ne...@apache.org>.
Welcome Rawlin!