Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Jason Taylor <ja...@dedoose.com> on 2016/01/20 23:15:14 UTC

FluorineFX / WebORB

Just fyi if anyone is using .net to talk to flash/flex  WebORB / FluorineFX has been the standard afaik for a long time.  We recently rearchicted our backend server code using asyncronous program to increase the request handling for our servers which was a major architecural overhaul.  In the course of this we made significant changes to FluorineFX to support awaitable methods, context synchronization, support for vectors as methods, Guid parameter mapping.   If anyone else out there is ever interested feel free to hit me up and I will provide the code.
~ JT