Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Pankaj Mandaliya <pa...@elitecore.com> on 2004/07/21 13:16:13 UTC

Generate class at client side which has only constants declared, but no methods

Hello Axis users !!

I have axis 1.1 version

I want to make one server class available on client side, ie it can be =
generated at the client side.
Now this class contains only public final constants and no public or =
private methods.
When I give it for generating services, I give that class with full =
package name in org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL.

Now after all this and generating deploy.wsdd and deploying services, It =
shows the classname in the wsdl xml file but with no elements inside it. =
So that in wsdl2java can not recover the elements declared in the class =
at server side. Client side, I am able to generate the constant class =
but with no member.

Is there anyway to generate the class at client side which is at server =
side and contains only the attributes and no other methods...?
If there is any other way possible....then let me know.......!!!

Thanking you,

- Pankaj Mandaliya

- Pankaj Mandaliya