Posted to users@pulsar.apache.org by Apache Pulsar Slack <ap...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/07 09:11:02 UTC

Slack digest for #general - 2019-10-07

2019-10-07 02:33:53 UTC - Loman Barnett: @Loman Barnett has joined the channel
----
2019-10-07 02:36:28 UTC - Loman Barnett: Where would I find information about a .net C# connector?
----
2019-10-07 02:38:45 UTC - Ali Ahmed: <https://github.com/danske-commodities/dotpulsar>
<https://github.com/fsharplang-ru/pulsar-client-dotnet>
there are two active .net implementations of a .net based client being developed.
+1 : dba
----
2019-10-07 02:47:15 UTC - Loman Barnett: Thank you.  I will evaluate.
----
2019-10-07 08:50:38 UTC - Retardust: hi
I have cluster "kappa" and trying to enable pulsar functions.
In my case all of brokers runs with function worker.
I could not start brokers, cause I need to add my cluster to namespace, but I couldn't do that because non of the brokers  could start:)
```
 Namespace missing local cluster name in clusters list: local_cluster=kappa ns=public/functions clusters=[standalone]
```
Am I missing something or that's a configuration deadlock?)
----