Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Nathan Smith <nl...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/26 03:25:19 UTC

Server-side javascript client

Hi,

I've extended the couch.js library and am intending to use it on Jaxer, ASP,
or other server-side javascript platforms. It's up on github:
http://github.com/smith/couch.js/tree/master

I'm new to CouchDB and am just starting to try and actually do work with it
(though I've been following the progress for a while, and I once had a dream
that CouchDB was a drug that gave one unbelievable powers, and the
government was after me because I got a hold of it :), so any comments would
be appreciated.

Thanks,

Nathan

Re: Server-side javascript client

Posted by Chris Anderson <jc...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 6:25 PM, Nathan Smith <nl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've extended the couch.js library and am intending to use it on Jaxer, ASP,
> or other server-side javascript platforms. It's up on github:
> http://github.com/smith/couch.js/tree/master

What you've done makes sense for server-side code. I think there have
been a few changes since 0.8.1, which you might want to integrate,
especially if you are running against trunk CouchDB.

If you are doing server-side JS, you might find the CouchApp project
interesting. It's a set of tools and conventions around apps that use
CouchDB as an application server.

http://groups.google.com/group/couchapp

Cheers,
Chris