Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Jeff Faath <jf...@apache.org> on 2008/05/28 04:16:33 UTC

Conference call on 5/28

Call was delayed due to technical difficulties however, it looks like
tomorrow some time before 3:30pm would work for Kurt and I.  Tom, can you
make it?

Posted by Jeff Faath <jf...@apache.org>.
All,

I've added a directory under the v3 branch (uddi-ws) that contains the maven
build for generating web service code using JAX-WS.  Essentially, all the
schema objects are created along with an interface to the web service port
type methods.  This is for demonstration purposes so I only put together the
WSDL for the inquiry API.  It can be run with 'mvn package'.

Let's plan on holding another call this week so we can discuss everyone's
progress and plan out the next couple weeks.  I'm am available all week.

Regards,

JF

RE: Conference call on 5/28

Posted by Jeff Faath <jf...@apache.org>.