Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org> on 2013/01/10 08:08:45 UTC

JSPWiki - A Shepherd's View

Hi!

the project appears to be in a reasonable shape. The only
oddity is that none of the mentors have signed off on the
January 2013 report. I'll try to ping them off-list.

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: JSPWiki - A Shepherd's View

Posted by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.
AOK now. Thanks,

Craig

On Jan 10, 2013, at 8:26 AM, Marvin Humphrey wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 8:21 AM, Craig L Russell
> <cr...@oracle.com> wrote:
>
>> CraigRussell is my user id.
>
> I added that ID to ContributorsGroup and you should now be able to
> edit the
> report page.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Marvin Humphrey

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@oracle.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: JSPWiki - A Shepherd's View

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.

Re: JSPWiki - A Shepherd's View

Posted by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.
Hi Marvin,

CraigRussell is my user id.

Craig

Re: JSPWiki - A Shepherd's View

Posted by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.
Hi Marvin,

Re: Please add me to the ContributorsGroup for wiki.apache.org

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Done! :-)

Christian

Please add me to the ContributorsGroup for wiki.apache.org

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <sg...@gmx.at>.
Hi folks,

I'm a new mentor of JSPWiki but unable to to make any changes
(everything in an InmutablePage) - my login name is SiegfriedGoeschl

Thanks in advance

Siegfried Goeschl

Re: JSPWiki - A Shepherd's View

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.