Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Hess Yvan <yv...@imtf.ch> on 2004/10/04 11:44:38 UTC

RE: Problem of retrieving signature element using XPath expressio n ha ving different namespaces

The problem is that I have created a library around the apache-XML security
and I don't know the namespaces of the XML document to verify. The user of
my library gives me the Xpath expression of the signature location. The work
arround I found for the moment is to add all namespaces of my signed
document (only  thoses found at document level) into the nscontext object,
but I don't like this solution. Any others idea ?

Regards. Yvan