Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2009/12/21 01:49:01 UTC

Re: [VOTE CANCELLED] Commit hdfs-630 to 0.21?

Nicholas reviewed hdfs-630 patch and made some suggestions for improvements.
 Cosmin, the patch writer, obliged.  After chatting with Nicholas and
Cosmin, I will reverse the hdfs-630 patch that is in TRUNK and if the new
patch passes hudson, will apply it instead.  I will then put up a new vote
to have the improved patch applied to 0.21.

Thanks to all who voted.
St.Ack