Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2018/05/02 06:21:37 UTC

Re: volunteering with syncope

On 30/04/2018 21:10, Mike wrote:
> I am new to the group and would like to know where can volunteer my
> time to help with the project

Hi Mike,
glad to hear this :-)

Please take a look at

http://syncope.apache.org/contributing

as starting point and then revert: we can discuss some of your ideas or
pick up something existing.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: volunteering with syncope

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 02/05/2018 19:13, Mike K wrote:
> Francesco,
> thanks for getting back to me.
>
> I read the contributing tutorial but where can I start should I just
> dive in and start working on this task
> https://helpwanted.apache.org/task.html?4878d3f5cef089085e3f6534712485ac0fbabdaa
> then submit a bug report if I find anything wrong with the document .

That's fine: consider that you can just fork

https://github.com/apache/syncope

and send a PR for your changes: the documentation is built with
AsciiDoctor, sources are under

src/main/asciidoc

and you can build it as explained by

http://syncope.apache.org/building.html#Building_documentation

Should you have some AngularJS skills, take a look at

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-1019

Should you have some Eclipse skills, take a look at

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-1219

Regards.

Posted by Mike K <go...@gmail.com>.
Francesco,
thanks for getting back to me.

i read the contributing tutorial but where can I start should I just dive in and start working on this task
https://helpwanted.apache.org/task.html?4878d3f5cef089085e3f6534712485ac0fbabdaa <https://helpwanted.apache.org/task.html?4878d3f5cef089085e3f6534712485ac0fbabdaa>
then submit a bug report if I find anything wrong with the document .

regards,
Mike Karram