Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/05 19:11:41 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Geronimo 3.0-M1 release - CANCELED

Canceling this due to the LICENSE and NOTICE file problems in the
assemblies.  These files were hiding in a corner of the svn tree where I
didn't spot the additional copies so they never got updated.  I'll also
correct the problem with the mini-server version numbers at the same time.

I'm going to need some help from others to correct any of the other
issues, particularly the release notes.  Those closest to the
information need to be providing the information we need to include,
particularly the information about the new commands.  How long should I
hold the release open waiting for these additional items?

Rick

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
These problems should be fixed now (and also added another
all-subprojects profile to web-testsuite).

Jarek

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.