Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by ZhangJian He <sh...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/25 03:01:16 UTC

[questions] Which jakartaEE version we plan for pulsar 3.0.0?

Hello, community. I want to know Which jakartaEE version we plan for pulsar
3.0.0. Now we use jersey 2.x, which uses Jakarta EE8.

Maybe we will need to update the jersey.
Eclipse Jersey (eclipse-ee4j.github.io)
<https://eclipse-ee4j.github.io/jersey/>
2.x is for Jakarta EE8. 3.0.x is for Jakarta EE9 and 3.1.x is for Jakarta
EE10.

Thanks
ZhangJian He

Re: [questions] Which jakartaEE version we plan for pulsar 3.0.0?

Posted by ZhangJian He <sh...@gmail.com>.
Why? How could springboot 2.x users accept this update? What do you think
about this?

Thanks
ZhangJian He

Posted by Zixuan Liu <no...@gmail.com>.