Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/21 15:28:38 UTC

Wiki write permissions

Hi all,

I'd like to ask for write permissions on the Sling wiki in order to edit
the Replication HTTP API page to include the latest decisions and to create
another one with implementation details and a cheat sheet for using Sling
Replication.

Regards,
Tommaso

Re: Wiki write permissions

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
thanks a lot Bertrand, I can edit the wiki now.

Cheers,
Tommaso

Re: Wiki write permissions

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.