Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com> on 1998/07/15 21:39:03 UTC

emr.... whatever...

>From: swilli@my-dejanews.com
>Newsgroups: comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix
>Subject: Free Personal Apache Support (Volunteers Needed)
>Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 15:27:49 GMT

No Wonder! the leader in Free Technical Support on the Internet, is
considering supporting the Apache Web Server. This will be the first time No
Wonder has designated a forum for a particular software product, and not
subing it under a operating system catagory. No Wonder currently has over 300
volunteers from all over the world. No Wonder has been rated as one of the
Top 10 Useful Sites on the Internet, by Yahoo! Internet Life Magazine.

However, for us to be able to support Apache, we must have volunteers who are
willing to log into our question system and check on open questions. We would
like to stamp our 24 Hour or Less seal of approval on this forum as with our
other areas. However, this will all depend on the response we get from Apache
fanatics.

Our goal is to be an officially endorsed Apache Support site for the Apache
Organization.

If you are interested in volunteering for No Wonder in the Apache area, please
contact Scott at apache@nowonder.com.

To check out the No Wonder! site, go to: http://www.nowonder.com