Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by it...@jdi.socom.mil on 2016/06/06 11:13:27 UTC

[users@httpd] RE: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [users@httpd] Apache response time slow

Mike

I ran the Perl program from the shell and took the same time of 40 seconds

Oscar
Posted by Mike Rumph <mi...@oracle.com>.
On 6/6/2016 4:13 AM, ithier.ctr@jdi.socom.mil wrote:
> Mike
>
> I ran the Perl program from the shell and took the same time of 40 seconds
>
> Oscar

Hello Oscar,

Okay.  So the high response time seems to be independent of the Apache
HTTP Server.
You may want to continue your inquiry to Perl:
- https://www.perl.org/community.html

Or to Sybase (SAP):
- https://websmp110.sap-ag.de/sybase/support

Thanks,