Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Moisés Català <mo...@lacupulamusic.com> on 2018/09/18 17:25:37 UTC

Kylin Interpreter on Zeppelin doesnt allow stting project name on paragraph

Hi guys,

I have started using Kylin with our Zeppelin Notebook Server, we have
installed correctly the interpreter and we can run queries to the default
project specified in the interpreter settings:

The problem is when we try to set the project at the paragraph:
[image: image.png]
First paragraph fails with error 500, second paragraph has not specified
the project (learn_kylin) and executes fine.

Our Kylin version is 2.4.0
Zeppelin Version 0.7.3

Kylin interpreter settings are the default:
[image: image.png]

Am I writting the paragraph with incorrect syntax??

%kylin(learn_kylin)

select part_dt,count(*) from kylin_sales group by part_dt

Thanks in advance

Re: Kylin Interpreter on Zeppelin doesnt allow stting project name on paragraph

Posted by Billy Liu <bi...@apache.org>.
Hi Shaofeng,

The project name defining in paragraph is supported since Zeppelin 0.7.1.
The test cases are included here:
https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/blob/master/kylin/src/test/java/org/apache/zeppelin/kylin/KylinInterpreterTest.java

Hi Moises,

If that does not work, please check the exception logs again. Thank you.

With Warm regards

Billy Liu

ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org> 于2018年9月27日周四 上午10:50写道:

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Thank you; we will check it.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: Kylin Interpreter on Zeppelin doesnt allow stting project name on paragraph

Posted by Moisés Català <mo...@lacupulamusic.com>.
Hi ShaoFeng,

I’ve created the JIra Issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-3593 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-3593> related to this topic

Thanks