Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Venkat Dokiparthi <ve...@peregrine.com> on 2002/04/25 18:15:24 UTC

exception in axis client

Hi,

I create a client using WSDL2Java for the WSDL file attached here.  The
methods (OpSet, OpCreate) that send values to web service are working fine.
The method (OpGet) that supposed to receive data gives the following
exception.   Looks like a bug to me, any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Venkat

Exception in thread "main" org.xml.sax.SAXException: Deserializing parameter
'As
signed_To':  could not find deserializer for type
http://xml.apache.org/axis:Voi
org.xml.sax.SAXException: Deserializing parameter 'Assigned_To':  could not
find
 deserializer for type http://xml.apache.org/axis:Void
        at org.apache.axis.message.RPCHandler.onStartChild(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.startElement(Unkn
own Source)
        at org.apache.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.publishToHandler(Unknown
Sourc
e)
        at org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.deserialize(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.getParams(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at
taj.testrpcliteral.TestrpcliteralSoapBindingStub.opGet(Testrpcliteral
SoapBindingStub.java:144)
        at taj.testrpcliteral.TestClient.get(TestClient.java:62)
        at taj.testrpcliteral.TestClient.main(TestClient.java:23)

 <<testrpcliteral.wsdl>>
Venkat Dokiparthi
Staff Engineer
Peregrine Systems