Posted to user@tajo.apache.org by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org> on 2015/06/30 08:26:48 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Tajo 0.10.1 Released

The Apache Tajo team is proud to announce the release of Apache 0.10.1.

Apache Tajo (TM) is a big data warehouse system for various data
sources. It provides distributed and scalable analytical SQL
processing on Apache Hadoop (TM).

The release is available for immediate download:
http://tajo.apache.org/downloads.html

This is a minor release for bug fixes. For this release, Apache Tajo
team resolved about 51 issues including bug fixes, improvements, and
few new features.

Some of Highlights:

* Support multi-bytes delimiter for CSV/Text file (TAJO-1374, TAJO-1381)
* JDBC program is stuck after closing (TAJO-1619)
* INSERT INTO with wrong target columns causes NPE. (TAJO-1623)
* Add TajoStatement::setMaxRows method support (TAJO-1400)
* Fix NPE on natural join (TAJO-1574)
* Implement json_extract_path_text(string, string) function (TAJO-1529)
* CURRENT_DATE generates parsing errors sometimes. (TAJO-1386)
* Simple query doesn’t work in Web UI. (TAJO-1147)

For a complete list of new features and fixed problems, please see the
release notes:
http://tajo.apache.org/releases/0.10.1/relnotes.html

We would like to thank the many contributors who made this release possible.

Regards,
The Apache Tajo Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Tajo 0.10.1 Released

Posted by Jihoon Son <ji...@apache.org>.
I'm very happy to finally announce our next release.
Thanks Hyunsik and all others for your effort.

Best regards,
Jihoon

2015년 6월 30일 (화) 오후 3:42, Jaehwa Jung <bl...@apache.org>님이 작성:

Posted by Jaehwa Jung <bl...@apache.org>.