Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Xavier Prelat <pr...@wcentric.com> on 2002/09/03 11:56:51 UTC

JSTL session tags and more....

Hi,

I'm trying to play with session swapping (meaning storing session data in a
database through jdbc).

I use session tagligs and it seems working pretty well : I can set
attribute, remove....there is a session process going on through my
application. (so session taglib works well!!!thank you guys!)

I want to use session swapping so I've configured my web.xml that way...and
I do have sessions....but nothing clear is done in the database....I mean
sometines there are values sometimes not!!

Am I asking if there a guy who did it...while coding specification for
session taglib???

Regards

Xavier

RE: JSTL session tags and more....

Posted by Xavier Prelat <pr...@wcentric.com>.
My question was not related to a specific problem. It was dealing with
session and session data management, I was hopping that someone while using
session tags or session object had the same question than I have....it is
not the truly right place to get the answer...let's focused on Taglibs....
So if someone had experiences with session swapping....feel free to contact
me directly!
Shawn, your help is appreciated on the list..thank you!

Xavier

Posted by Shawn Bayern <ba...@essentially.net>.