Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com> on 2014/02/18 11:18:01 UTC

[IMPORTANT] Re: [RELEASE] review of solved issues incl. some minor Bugzilla clean up

> with the support of Herbert - thanks to his script and the provided
> results - I reviewed the issues which we had solved for our next release
> based on the commit messages and the current Bugzilla data. My intention
> was to have the corresponding Bugzilla data cleaned up in order to be
> able to run a simple Bugzilla query to retrieve a list of the solved
> issues for AOO 4.1.0.
> After some minor adjustments to the Bugzilla data the simple query for
> issues whose field 'Target Milestone' equals '4.1.0' should give the
> corresponding list of issues - currently 254. Some are not in 'solved'
> state yet in the Bugzilla, but I assume they until the release.
>
> Please keep the Bugzilla data up-to-date for your future work on our
> next release in order to keep the simple query working.
> Thanks in advance.

Please, please, please, keep the Bugzilla data up-to-date.
E.g., when you fix a certain issue for the next release set field
'Target Milestone' to the value of the next release.
Then simple Bugzilla queries will be possible to determine which issues
are solved for a certain release and more important which issues needs
to be verified by QA for the next release.
Thx in advance.

Best regards, Oliver.