Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Mikhail Loenko <ml...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/27 07:31:36 UTC

[general] both IBM & Intel windows builds fail for ~ a week

Can someone who can reproduce that please take a look?

Thanks,
Mikhail

Re: [general] both IBM & Intel windows builds fail for ~ a week

Posted by Mikhail Loenko <ml...@gmail.com>.
failure: test_mkdir tests.api.java.io.FileTest
Unit Test Error Details:        (1)

Test: test_mkdirClass:
tests.api.java.io.FileTestjunit.framework.AssertionFailedError: mkdir
248 failed
       at tests.api.java.io.FileTest.test_mkdir(FileTest.java:1811)
       at java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(Native Method)

Posted by Mikhail Loenko <ml...@gmail.com>.

Posted by spark shen <sm...@gmail.com>.
Mikhail Loenko 写道: