Posted to users@maven.apache.org by wolowizard <r....@usit.uio.no> on 2012/04/12 13:48:38 UTC

Question about maven cargo plugin

Hi. I am using maven cargo plugin to manage my JBoss 7 container. It works
well, but when I try to change ports, I get a problem. The management
default port (9999) and the remoting default port (4447) aren't changed.

I edit the standalone.xml file to use different ports, I set jvmargs in
cargo to force use of this file
(-Djboss.server.default.config=standalone.xml). But still nothing. Then I
see that cargo makes it's own copy of the standalone.xml file that is used
to start the container.

The standalone.xml file I make lokks like this:

But, the file that cargo uses, that is copied (I guess) to
target/cargo/configurations/jboss71x looks like this:

Why does cargo overwrite certain fields? Any way to force cargo not to do
this? I know there is a "cargo.servlet.port" property, but is there one for
the others?

Thanks

Re: Question about maven cargo plugin

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
There is a cargo specific user mailing list where you will get better help.

/Anders (mobile)