Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/16 01:09:25 UTC

[SITE] Commons Parent 19 has escaped !

Not really ;-)

Commons Parent 19 was freed from the grip of Nexus and allowed to
wander over to Maven Central earlier today.

I did not send an announce, because we need to make a fix to the
footer text included in site.xml.
This will be part of Parent 20 when it is released in a few days time.

Commons 19 can be used for testing, but should not be used for site
deployment unless you first update your component site.xml to fix the
footer.

Thanks!

Re: [SITE] Commons Parent 19 has escaped !

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
FYI, for those who worry about the escapee in question, the vote for release
20 is in progress. Phew!

Gary

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 8:09 PM, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Not really ;-)
>
> Commons Parent 19 was freed from the grip of Nexus and allowed to
> wander over to Maven Central earlier today.
>
> I did not send an announce, because we need to make a fix to the
> footer text included in site.xml.
> This will be part of Parent 20 when it is released in a few days time.
>
> Commons 19 can be used for testing, but should not be used for site
> deployment unless you first update your component site.xml to fix the
> footer.
>
> Thanks!

Thank you,
Gary