Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Jérôme Serré <je...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/21 08:39:10 UTC

ChartView Candlesticks

Hello,

By clicking the ChartView i can get the associated candlestick. I wish I
could retrieve the date on the axis of abscises when I click on an area
outside ChartView candlesticks.

I have not found by searching the code. To get an idea I could study the
method getElementAt (int x, int y) but I cannot find the implementation.

Can someone help me?

Thank you.

Jérôme Serré

Manage your cellar