Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Hui Zhu <st...@dragon-street.com> on 2000/06/08 04:44:55 UTC

Any suggestions or help, Thanks

Hi Everybody:

I got big problems. Same query and same script. Sometimes it works fine
but sometimes i get the following
errors (i am so frustrated, have no idea what i need to do):

DBD::mysql::db do failed: MySQL server has gone away at cnznetmod.pm
line 151.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: MySQL server has gone away at
cnznetmod.pm line 159.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: MySQL server has gone away at
cnznetmod.pm line 130.
DBD::mysql::st fetchrow failed: fetch() without execute() at
cnznetmod.pm line 131.

I remember that i had a same problem when our system upgrated last time.
Once i reinstalled ApacheDBI-0.87,
it works fine. But this time, i did so but it still doesn't work. Thank
you for your help.

Steven.

BTW: Linux redhat6.2, ApacheDBI-0.87, DBI-1.13, Modperl-1.21,
Msql-Mysql-modules-1.22
          Mysql3.22

Re: Any suggestions or help, Thanks

Posted by Perrin Harkins <pe...@primenet.com>.
Turn on Apache::DBI's debugging messages and see if it's working
properly.
- Perrin