Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Sylvain Lebresne <sy...@datastax.com> on 2013/06/25 10:41:38 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 1.2.6 (Strike 3)

After having reverted CASSANDRA-5665, I propose the following artifacts for
release as 1.2.6.

sha1: a6ca5d496facf79c187310e81b3eeba3e6bc4b43
Git:
http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cassandra.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/1.2.6-tentative
Artifacts:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-068/org/apache/cassandra/apache-cassandra/1.2.6/
Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-068/

The artifacts as well as the debian package are also available here:
http://people.apache.org/~slebresne/

Since that release has already received quite a bit of testing, I propose
to do
a short vote period and so the vote will be open for 24 hours (but longer if
needed).

[1]: http://goo.gl/8Ih7f (CHANGES.txt)
[2]: http://goo.gl/nFiZc (NEWS.txt)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 1.2.6 (Strike 3)

Posted by Brandon Williams <dr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Gary Dusbabek <gd...@gmail.com>.
+1