Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/19 19:36:44 UTC

Changes to Royale Help Docs

Hi:

@carlosrovira and I are evolving the help docs, so you may see some changes
each time you check them. For example, I have migrated information on
Royale Layouts from the old FlexJS cwiki [1].

I have created a project board in the GitHub repository to help me keep
track of tasks as I create doc pages, populate them, and then add them to
the table of contents. You can review that to see what the current work and
the backlog look like, and can also add cards if you think of stuff we
should add to the help docs [2].

This also means that the table of contents will be changing. At the moment
there are some duplications; I will clean them up as time permits.

Please let me know if you run into broken links or if material you expect
to be in the help docs seems to have disappeared.

Andrew

[1] https://apache.github.io/royale-docs/user-interface/layouts.html

[2] https://github.com/apache/royale-docs/projects/2

--
Andrew Wetmore

Re: Changes to Royale Help Docs

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
It resolves to the same HTML structure, but is more easy to edit since is
like to write AS3 vs JS. You get a more clean text instead so many ugly
html tags ;-)

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira