Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by mat t <ma...@remail.net> on 2001/03/18 16:40:07 UTC

Default behavior not working with cocoon

Default behavior doesn't works with cocoon:

If I use a plain html file on the server with:
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META content="snapshot" name="save" >
<STYLE> .saveSnapshot
	{BEHAVIOR:url(#default#savesnapshot);}
</STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FORM id="Expense_Form" class="saveSnapshot">
Date:<INPUT type="text" name=date >
</FORM>
</BODY>
</HTML>

Let's say I fill the date textbox with "2/3/2001" on the browser, just by going to "save as" and saving the file to my computer, it automatically updates the html to:
<INPUT type="text" name=date value="2/3/2001">

If I do this with cocoon (xml and xsl) it doesn't work, why?

Here is my XML and XSL:

-------------------XML--------------------

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="test.xsl"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>

<textbox name="Date"></textbox>

--------------------XSL--------------------

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:template match="/">
<xsl:processing-instruction name="cocoon-format">type="text/html"</xsl:processing-instruction>

 <head>
  <META content="snapshot" name="save"/>
    <STYLE> .saveSnapshot
            {BEHAVIOR:url(#default#savesnapshot);}
    </STYLE>
 </head>
  <form name="form1" class="saveSnapshot">
   <xsl:apply-templates/>
  </form>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="textbox">
 <xsl:value-of select="@name"/>
 <input type="text" name="date"/>
</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

Does cocoon have a way of saving forms to client side?

Thanks,
Matt