Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Owain Lewis <AC...@sheffield.ac.uk> on 2002/06/10 18:07:49 UTC

Hosts

Hi,

I've written several medium sized applications using Velocity/Java
Servlets. Until now I§ve been hosting them on a server in my
research dept. but I no longer have this facility available to me.

Does anyone know of any good web hosts who can accomadate
Velocity\Java servlets within a web domain for either free or a low-
cost price?

Thanks in advance.

Owain
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Owain Lewis
*Department of Computer Science
*University of Sheffield
*u8orl@dcs.shef.ac.uk
*aca98orl@sheffield.ac.uk
*Tel:(0114) 268 4218
*Mob:07753 827515

Re: Hosts

Posted by Konstantin Priblouda <kp...@yahoo.com>.
--- Owain Lewis <AC...@sheffield.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've written several medium sized applications using
> Velocity/Java
> Servlets. Until now I�ve been hosting them on a
> server in my
> research dept. but I no longer have this facility
> available to me.
>
> Does anyone know of any good web hosts who can
> accomadate
> Velocity\Java servlets within a web domain for
> either free or a low-
> cost price?

I rent server from CRONON AG
( www.cronon.de ) for just EUR 50 / month

Since I got root access I can do whatever I like...
( though I'm not eager to host java apps there
due to memory requirements.... )

regards

=====
Konstantin Priblouda ( ko5tik )    Freelance Software developer
< http://www.pribluda.de > < play java games -> http://www.yook.de >
< render charts online -> http://www.pribluda.de/povray/ >