Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Wade Chandler <wc...@redesetgrow.com> on 2003/10/08 18:26:58 UTC

EL not working.

Has anyone been able to use the Expression Lanugage in Tomcat 5.x?  I
tried to use code from the example pages, but I just get the expression
returned and not evaluated.  Anyone with any ideas, thanks ahead of
time.

Wade

Re: EL not working.

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
Heh?

-Tim

Re: JNDI context read only ??.

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
AFAIK, no. If you need to put stuff in the JNDI context, you can do that via
this doc:

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/jndi-resources-howto.html

-Tim

JNDI context read only ??.

RE: EL not working.

Re: EL not working.

Posted by Jean-Francois Arcand <jf...@apache.org>.
What do you mean by not working? It's like saying Tomcat 5 is not
working and you want help :-)

Please add example/config/more info about what you are trying to do.
Look at the jsp-eamples also. The EL the is working!

-- Jeanfrancois