Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by "Pawar, Amit" <Am...@amd.com> on 2022/07/20 06:25:32 UTC

slack channel joining request

[Public]

Hi ,

I would like to join slack channel but need invitation. Could someone please invite ?

Email:Amit.Pawar@amd.com

Thanks,
Amit

RE: slack channel joining request

Posted by "Pawar, Amit" <Am...@amd.com>.
[AMD Official Use Only - General]

Hi Erick,

I am planning for a contribution and already initiated a discussion thread. Not sure why that thread is not appearing and will send it again.

Thanks,
Amit

A friendly reminder that the dev@ mailing list is for discussions by project contributors. I apologise if it appears I've encouraged non-dev requests here. Cassandra users are reminded to please use the user@ mailing list instead. Cheers!

Re: slack channel joining request

Posted by Erick Ramirez <er...@apache.org>.