Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by ocassano <oc...@staff.voo.be> on 2015/04/02 09:32:58 UTC

Re: Regionserver won't start

Hi,

There is nothing in the .out, and the classpath seems fine
I'm totally lost :(

Orlando

Re: Regionserver won't start

Posted by ocassano <oc...@staff.voo.be>.
Hi everyone,

I did not solve this problem. However, I just updated Ambari from 1.7 to the
recent 2.0 in my Hortonworks cluster, and HBase is working !

That's very strange :-|

Anyway, thank you for your help.

Orlando

Re: Regionserver won't start

Posted by Mikhail Antonov <ol...@gmail.com>.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19584303/hbase-failed-suppression-of-fs-shutdown-hook
- this seems to be closely related, and seems like there either might
be issue with how hostname is resolved, or with wrong hadoop jars in
lib folder.

 zookeeper.ZooKeeper: Client environment:java.class.path= <...> - that
seems to be indication that ZK is managed by HBase?

-Mikhail

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 12:32 AM, ocassano <oc...@staff.voo.be> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There is nothing in the .out, and the classpath seems fine
> I'm totally lost :(
>
> Orlando

Michael Antonov