Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by TomohitoNakayama <to...@basil.ocn.ne.jp> on 2007/05/20 09:13:20 UTC

com.ibm.db2j.aggregates.Aggregator in reference manual and error messages

Hello.

Through translating manual, I found next error message in manual and
error messages.
42Y32 Aggregator class '<className>' for aggregate '<aggregateName>' on
type <type> does not implement com.ibm.db2j.aggregates.Aggregator.

I think the fully qualified name of com.ibm.db2j.aggregates.Aggregator
is not correct now.

Best regards.

--
/*

        Tomohito Nakayama
        tomonaka@basil.ocn.ne.jp
        tomohito@rose.zero.ad.jp
        tmnk@apache.org

        Naka

*/

Re: com.ibm.db2j.aggregates.Aggregator in reference manual and error messages

Posted by Knut Anders Hatlen <Kn...@Sun.COM>.
TomohitoNakayama <to...@basil.ocn.ne.jp> writes:

> Hello.
>
> Through translating manual, I found next error message in manual and
> error messages.
> 42Y32 Aggregator class '<className>' for aggregate '<aggregateName>' on
> type <type> does not implement com.ibm.db2j.aggregates.Aggregator.
>
> I think the fully qualified name of com.ibm.db2j.aggregates.Aggregator
> is not correct now.

I think you are right, Tomohito. It seems like the interface is called
org.apache.derby.iapi.sql.execute.ExecAggregator now. See
AggregateNode.checkAggregatorClassName().

--
Knut Anders