Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Chris Egerton <ch...@wepay.com> on 2016/08/22 21:24:42 UTC

New Kafka Connector

Hi there,

    We've recently open-sourced a BigQuery sink connector and would like to
request that it be added to the Kafka Connector Hub (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Kafka+Connector+Hub). The
project can be found at https://github.com/wepay/kafka-connect-biquery, and
the connector itself has been deployed to Maven Central (latest version is
0.2.1, but it may still be in the process of synching at the time of
writing). Is there anything else you'd like to know about it before posting
it to your page?

Cheers!

Chris Egerton
Software Engineering Intern, WePay