Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/21 17:29:40 UTC

[DISCUSS] release openwhisk CLI

I have reviewed the the CLI related repos listed below and think we should
delay release of the CLI until the following PRs/issues are addressed. If
you've contributed to one of these CLI related repos please take a moment
to read this and if you can help, it is much appreciated.

Does anyone else have any reason to delay a release of the following CLI
repositories as in, for example, are there additional outstanding pull
requests and patches to land?  If not, I will work to address the ones
listed below and start the release shortly after they've landed.

CLI
- incubator-openwhisk-client-go
  wait for https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-client-go/pull/116

- incubator-openwhisk-wskdeploy
  wait for https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-wskdeploy/pull/1039
to address
  ttps://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-wskdeploy/issues/1031

- incubator-openwhisk-cli
  ready pending updates to govendor hashes
-r

Re: [DISCUSS] release openwhisk CLI

Posted by Erez Hadad <ER...@il.ibm.com>.
Hi guys,

Sorry for crashing the party, but I just hit an issue with the wsk CLI and
opened a ticket:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk/issues/4354

In short: wsk cli does not pass annotations for rules, even though support
for rule annotations is documented.

Regards,
-- Erez

From:   Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>
To:     dev@openwhisk.apache.org
Date:   15/03/2019 16:34
Subject:        Re: [DISCUSS] release openwhisk CLI

+1 Yay!!

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_apache_incubator-2Dopenwhisk-2Dcli_pull_425&d=DwIFaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=Oo9B0p_tCCWIIum5GpjjqA&m=8St7Vp_XQPKoYEsacKtIR9KnLNHYrHh0QLa17mz-ACE&s=eqN08hftPa8KxqLiCMV5iljFQXs6H-olZFvKQUYs6Rk&e=

--
Carlos Santana
<cs...@gmail.com>

Re: [DISCUSS] release openwhisk CLI

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
+1 Yay!!

--
Carlos Santana
<cs...@gmail.com>

Re: [DISCUSS] release openwhisk CLI

Posted by Dave Grove <dg...@apache.org>.

On 2019/02/21 17:29:40, Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have reviewed the the CLI related repos listed below and think we should
> delay release of the CLI until the following PRs/issues are addressed.

The pending PRs have all been merged and I believe we are finally ready to go ahead with creating the release artifacts and starting the formal release voting process.