Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/03 21:09:42 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] code freeze 3.3.10/3.4.5

I had clean builds all last week, good documentation generation,
etc..............then today, i got all the way to validate-distribution.sh
and there are problems with gremlin-javascript. The tests just seem to hang
on my system and I don't know why. I don't see the problem on travis which
makes it all the more perplexing. It is easy to pinpoint when things went
wrong however - if I back out the last couple of changes to
gremlin-javascript then things work fine again.

The release is going to be held up until we can figure out what's going on
unfortunately.

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
I've bumped the release branches to snapshot, so all branches are now open
for development again. Another good release out the door...

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.