Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Alasdair Nottingham <no...@apache.org> on 2009/12/29 19:40:28 UTC

Problem building JMX integration tests

Hi,

I'm having some problems building the JMX integration tests. Looking
at the maven output it seems that the javax.mail dependency being
pulled in by my maven install isn't able to pull in javax.mail.
Looking at the pom and jar for the dependency I get the following
output:

<title>301 Moved Permanently</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Moved Permanently</h1>
href="http://download.java.net/maven/1/javax.mail/jars/mail-1.4.jar">here</a>.</p>
<hr>
<address>Apache Server at maven-repository.dev.java.net Port 443</address>

Does anyone know what I should do to get this working?

Thanks
Alasdair

--
Alasdair Nottingham
not@apache.org

Re: Problem building JMX integration tests

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
Alasdair,

All should be fixed now. Looks like I used wrong artifact name for
aries blueprint bundle.

Jarek

Posted by Alasdair Nottingham <no...@apache.org>.
Rex,