Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Eric <er...@soa-matrix.com> on 2007/06/05 08:52:55 UTC

Axis2 : how to enable soap message logging

Hi,

I have written a webservice with Axis2 and deployed the same on Apache
Tomcat 6.0.13. I need to enable some form of logging , so that I can see
the SOAP message received by Tomcat.
Also, can I set some jvm property on the client side so that I can see
the SOAP message sent and received by the client.

Thanks in advance,
Eric.

Re: Axis2 : how to enable soap message logging

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Eric wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have written a webservice with Axis2 and deployed the same on Apache
> Tomcat 6.0.13. I need to enable some form of logging , so that I can
> see the SOAP message received by Tomcat.
You may use the logging module and log the messages:
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_2/modules.html
> Also, can I set some jvm property on the client side so that I can see
> the SOAP message sent and received by the client.
You may use TCPMon. http://ws.apache.org/commons/tcpmon/tcpmontutorial.html

Samisa...

Samisa Abeysinghe : http://www.bloglines.com/blog/samisa

Re: Axis2 : how to enable soap message logging

Posted by Eric <er...@soa-matrix.com>.
Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> http://wso2.org/blog/dims/1554
This works superb for the client side. :-)

Thanks.
Eric.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
http://wso2.org/blog/dims/1554