Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/31 18:09:06 UTC

Happy New Year

I wish you all and your families a happy and prosperous new year è

It has been a pleasure working with (and for) you all guys and I look
forward to an interesting 2010.

Regards
Felix

Re: Happy New Year

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 6:09 PM, Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I wish you all and your families a happy and prosperous new year

+1 !!!

> It has been a pleasure working with (and for) you all guys and I look
> forward to an interesting 2010.

Indeed - looking back at where Sling was a year ago, 2009 has been a
tremendous year for the project - many thanks to all those who jumped
aboard in 2009!

-Bertrand

Re: Happy New Year

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Felix Meschberger wrote:
> I wish you all and your families a happy and prosperous new year è
Big +1 (although I might be a little bit late....)

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org