Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Michael Hausenblas <mi...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/16 18:13:09 UTC

The weekly drill ...

http://drill-user.org/post/31659511551/ramping-up-infrastructure-first-design-meeting

BTW, met Peter Boncz from CWI, who's a leading column-store guy, during a project meeting and mentioned Drill to him ... hope he finds it as interesting as I do ;)

Cheers,
Michael

Re: The weekly drill ...

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.
http://phdopen.mimuw.edu.pl/lato10/boncz_mimuw.pdf

this is a presentation for the colum storage by Peter Boncz.

Re: The weekly drill ...

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.
Peter Boncz is also Great[?]

Re: The weekly drill ...

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
And another from Camuel:

http://bigdatacraft.com/archives/415

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 9:13 AM, Michael Hausenblas <