Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by zbyszek <zb...@yahoo.com> on 2017/08/28 17:40:08 UTC

NullPointerException at unwrapBinariesIfNeeded(GridCacheContext.java:1719)

Dear All,

I was wondering if this is a know issue (I am using 2.0) and if I could
prevent it somehow.
I has happened only twice and is not reproducible and was generated when
iterating query cursor:

	try (QueryCursor<List&lt;?>> cursor = cache.query(sqlQuery)) {
            for (List<?> row : cursor) { // <-- this is the line causing
exception
                if (rowConsumer != null) {
                    rowConsumer.accept(row);
                }
            }
        }

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheContext.unwrapBinariesIfNeeded(GridCacheContext.java:1719)
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.GridQueryCacheObjectsIterator.next(GridQueryCacheObjectsIterator.java:64)
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.GridQueryCacheObjectsIterator.next(GridQueryCacheObjectsIterator.java:29)
	at com.markit.n6platform.s6.dao.DynamicDAO.execute(DynamicDAO.java:42)

Thank you in advance,
zbyszek

Re: NullPointerException at unwrapBinariesIfNeeded(GridCacheContext.java:1719)

Posted by zbyszek <zb...@yahoo.com>.
Thank you Andrey,
I will upgrade asap.

regards,

Posted by Andrey Mashenkov <am...@gridgain.com>.
Hi,

Looks like there was a race.
Try to upgrade to ignite-2.1 as its includes a few object serialization
fixes.