Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com> on 2007/01/24 21:35:02 UTC

Re: svn commit: r495859 - in /cocoon/trunk/core: cocoon-core/src/main/resources/org/apache/cocoon/ cocoon-store/cocoon-store-impl/ cocoon-store/cocoon-store-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/store/impl/ cocoon-store/cocoon-store-impl/src/main...

danielf@apache.org wrote:
> POJOfied the cocoon-store-impl module. Needed to copy and adapt the
> MRUMemoryStore from Excalibur store to be able to POJOfy the
> DefaultStore and DefaultTransientStore. While adapting the
> MRUMemoryStore I commented away the instrumentation support as
> I don't know how it works. Should we support instrumentation
> and in that case should the Excalibur version be used?

Excalibur instrumentation support was removed long time ago from the trunk. So
no support for it is necessary.

Vadim