Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Asif Jan <as...@cern.ch> on 2003/04/09 16:09:41 UTC

probelm sending e mails through jetspeed

Hi
I want to send a simple e mail
SimpleEmail email = new SimpleEmail();
	Properties props = System.getProperties();
	String mailServer = JetspeedResources.getString( "mail.server" );
	props.put ( "mail.host", mailServer );
	props.put("mail.smtp.host", mailServer);

	email.setSubject(subject);
	email.setFrom("asif@yahoo.com","Asif Jan");

I get following error when I try to do that ,

[Fatal Error] fm.rdf :17:1: XML document structures must start
and end within the same entity.

I failed to find out where this fm.rdf is and what is the probelm with this
code

Thanks in advance

asif