Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Nutan <nu...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/02 16:09:18 UTC

UML diagrams for solr

Hello,
I need UML diagrams(class,component,deployment,architecture diagrams) for
Solr, where can I get these diagrams?
Any help will be appreciated.

Re: UML diagrams for solr

Posted by Kishan Parmar <ki...@gmail.com>.
THANKS.........

Regards,

Kishan Parmar
Software Developer
+91 95 100 77394
Jay Shree Krishnaa !!

Re: UML diagrams for solr

Posted by Nutan <nu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kamaci,
I am doing a project on  Solr using all the features of it,I have started
implementing a few of them.But I need Data flow diagrams,UML diagrams not
only to learn but also to present,so if you can in anyway provide your
class-diagram,it will be helpful to work further on Solr.
Also I have seen diagrams on the links given by you,but that still does not
give a clear idea.
Thanks.

Re: UML diagrams for solr

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.